Bala Farmers Market
- When: Every Monday from 9am-2pm,
June 24 to September 2, 2019.
- Where: Jaspen Park
- Website: www.balafarmersmarket.com
- From fresh produce to unique handcrafted collectables, we have something for everyone! Be sure to drop by the Bala Farmers’ Market, to take home your own piece of Muskoka.
Dwight Farmers Market
- When: Every Tuesday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, late June to Labour Day
June 25th to August 27th, 20189
- Where: 1009 Dwight Bay Road, the old Township Building site
- Website: www.dwightfarmersmarket.ca
- We aim to create inviting environment for residents and guests of Dwight and the surrounding area to experience wholesome food, arts and education by bringing together farmers, artisans, educators, entertainers and service providers from the Muskoka/Haliburton area.
Gravenhurst Farmers Market
- When: Every Wednesday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Victoria Day to Thanksgiving
May 15 to October 30, 2019<
- Where: In the special events field at Muskoka Wharf
- Website: www.gravenhurstfarmersmarket.com
- Come Savour the Flavour of Muskoka. Established in 1992 in the heart of Ontario’s scenic cottage country, the Gravenhurst Farmers’ Market has become one of the region’s most popular attractions.
Huntsville Farmers Market – NEW LOCATION!
- When: Thursdays, 9am – 2pm
May 16 – October 3, 2019
- Where: 407 Ravenscliffe Rd, Huntsville, Ontario
Port Carling Farmers Market
- When: Every Thursday from late June until the end of August, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
June 27 to August 29, 2019
- Where: Hanna Park (40 Bailey St.) on the Indian River
- Offering a fantastic selection of locally grown produce, delicious fine foods and handcrafted artistry! Come to shop and stay to play, Hanna Park offers an amazing beach and playground. Come by boat or by car, parking is available for both.
- When: Every Friday in gorgeous Rosseau from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
June 28 – Aug 30, 2019
- Where: Lake Rosseau waterfront park, just down the hill from the historic village of Rosseau
- Website: www.rosseaumarket.com
- Come discover those special delights that will tease your taste buds and compliment your table. Experience our fresh produce, smoked meats, superb baking, juried work by artists & artisans, and much more, all prepared with pride and attention to detail, and with the highest standards.
Baysville Farmers Market – NEW LOCATION
- When: Every Friday afternoon from late June until Labour Day, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
June 29 – August 30, 2019
- Where: 2849 Muskoka District Road 117, Baysville, ON
- Website: https://www.baysvillecommunitygroup.ca/baysville-farmers-market
- This lively market boasts a nice array of vendors selling fruit and vegetables, organic produce, honey, fish and seafood, baking, arts and crafts and Thai food.
Bracebridge Farmers Market
- When: Every Saturday from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm, Victoria Day to Thanksgiving
May 18 – October 12, 2019
- Where: Memorial Park, Manitoba St. Bracebridge
- Website: www.thebracebridgefarmersmarket.com
- The Bracebridge Farmers Market runs every Saturday from the Victoria Day long weekend in May, until the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. Come and visit us in beautiful downtown Bracebridge. We are located in Memorial Park on Manitoba Street, next to the Norwood Theatre.