Bala Farmers Market
- When: Every Monday from 9am-2pm,
June 26 to September 4, 2023.
- Where: Jaspen Park
- Website: www.balafarmersmarket.com
From fresh produce to unique handcrafted collectables, we have something for everyone! Be sure to drop by the Bala Farmers’ Market, to take home your own piece of Muskoka.
Baysville Farmers Market
- When: Every Friday from 11am-4pm,
June 2 to September 1, 2023.
- Where: 2849 Muskoka District Road 117
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089777974716
This lively market boasts a nice array of vendors selling fruit and vegetables, organic produce, honey, fish and seafood, baking, arts and crafts and Thai food. Over 12 vendors sell frozen and fresh meats, home baking, preserves, fresh produce and crafts.
Bracebridge Farmers Market
- When: Every Saturday from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm,
June 3 – October 2, 2023
- Where: Memorial Park, Manitoba St. Bracebridge
- Website: www.thebracebridgefarmersmarket.com
Bringing farm fresh food and local artisans to the Bracebridge community.
Dwight Farmers Market
- When: Every Wednesday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
July 5 to August 30, 2023
- Where: 2876 Hwy 60, the Lake of Bays Garden Centre
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083003516718
We aim to create an inviting environment for residents and guests of Dwight and the surrounding area to experience wholesome food, arts and education by bringing together farmers, artisans, educators, entertainers and service providers from the Muskoka/Haliburton area.
Gravenhurst Farmers Market
- When: Every Wednesday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm,
June 7 to October 4, 2023
- Where: 861 Bay St,
- Website: www.gravenhurstfarmersmarket.com
Come Savour the Flavour of Muskoka. Established in 1992 in the heart of Ontario’s scenic cottage country, the Gravenhurst Farmers’ Market has become one of the region’s most popular attractions.
Huntsville Farmers Market
- When: Thursdays, 9am – 2pm
May 18 – October 26, 2023
- Where: 407 Ravenscliffe Rd, Huntsville, Ontario
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/huntsvillemarket
Come on down to the Huntsville Fair Grounds and pick up your favourite market goodies before they are all gone!
Port Carling Farmers Market
- When: Every Thursday, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
June 29 to September 7, 2023
- Where: Hanna Park (40 Bailey St.) on the Indian River
- Website: www.portcarlingfarmersmarket.com
Offering a fantastic selection of locally grown produce, delicious fine foods and handcrafted artistry! Come to shop and stay to play, Hanna Park offers an amazing beach and playground. Come by boat or by car, parking is available for both.
- When: Every Friday in gorgeous Rosseau from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
June 30 – September 15, 2023
- Where: Lake Rosseau waterfront park, just down the hill from the historic village of Rosseau
- Website: www.rosseaumarket.com
Discover those special delights that will tease your taste buds and compliment your table. Experience our fresh produce, smoked meats, superb baking, juried work by artists & artisans, and much more, all prepared with pride and attention to detail, and with the highest standards.